***HVAC Sales Engineer required***
Obviously the salary / package is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Would you like to join a dynamic company that appreciates and rewards good work ethic with a strong commission package.
25 days holidays, plus bank holidays.
- Building services engineer qualification preferred.
- Experience of working with a CRM, pipeline and sales forecast a distinct advantage.
- Technical expertise and Presentation skills also a distinct advantage.
- You shall be expected to develop technical presentations (with support from colleagues and factory personnel).
- You must be very personable and motivated. A friendly personality is an absolute must to fit in with our happy but professional working environment.
- You must be capable of building relationships with consulting engineers with a view to getting our products specified on projects.
- You shall be expected to promote Chillers, AHU’s, HRU’s, FCU’s, CCU,s etc..
- You shall be required to bring clients to the Aermec factory near Verona to showcase the R&D, quality engineering, manufacturing process and largest test chamber in Europe.
- Your normal working week is 39hrs. However you will be required to work out of hours on numerous occasions when traveling to clients offices or sites. You may also be required to attend trade shows and work weekends (on the rare occasion).
A young engineer would be considered if you believe you have what it takes to achieve results by meeting quarterly targets.
EICL are the exclusive and proud distributor for Aermec and Hitema in Ireland (32 counties).
Aermec are renowned for developing innovative products and EICL have been chosen to supply HVAC and Process Cooling equipment to some of the most prestigious projects in Ireland such as the new Central Bank, Miesian Plaza, UL, NUIG, National Gallery, Pfizer, etc..
Check out our website http://eicl.ie/applications/
Send your cv in confidence to: email@example.com