AHU CPD Presentation
“Efficient AHU selection – to reduce chiller/AHU sizing”“Efficient AHU selection – to reduce chiller/AHU sizing”
A big thanks to all who attended.
Following some key points that I hope we got across during the presentation:-
• Aermec has 50 years experience in plants and systems, so we see the AHU as part of the overall plant, not as a single product.
• In addition to looking at the total system, Aermec pay attention to detail in the build quality, which I hope you appreciate from our presentation.
• The choice of the right configuration in the components may lead to a different impact on the energy consumption of the unit and of the plant.
• We focused upon the different types of heat recovery;- Runaround coils – these will need to be very large to satisfy ERP2018- Plate heat exchangers – We believe these will die off soon.- 3 types of rotary wheelo Condensation Wheelo Enthalpy Wheelo Adsorption Wheel might help in saving the chiller capacity of 20-30%. We believe these are the very best option!!!
We also highlighted some other new features that can further improve the AHU efficiency such as the Multigrade or electrostatic filters which can save energy for the fan due to reduced pressure drop.
In addition the Coils’ geometry will drive to a higher performance, balancing water pressure drops in the plant.
In particular please remember:
• The Eurovent certification granted to Aermec’s AHUs show the best performance declared on the datasheet. • The software Aercalc for the selection of AHUs is the best tool that support designers in sizing and dimensioning AHUs. You can download it here:
– http://www.aermec.com/support/aercalc/AIRCALC_SETUP_P1_16-D02.exe for the activation you can ask our office for the login data.
A special thanks to Alessandro Marini, who came from Aermec Italy specially for this presentation
For any AHU selections or assistance, please contact Patrice Sola on 01 8255155 or Patrice.email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope to be able to assist with your next project equipment selection.
For everyone else who couldn’t attend but have an interest in hosting our CPD, just call us now on 01 8255155 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Marketing Assistant