EICL require a Sales and Marketing assistant to assist our Air Conditioning company in daily marketing activities, sales strategy, and normal PA tasks for the technical sales director. Position entails following up on sales quotes and creating a sales forecast upon the communication received from the prospects with a view to highlighting any further action that may be required to close the deal.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to work in one of Ireland’s most prominent air conditioning companies and to gain access to all aspects of business development and marketing. He/she must have a flexible approach to work, must be organised and motivated. A good personality is most essential as success will be dependent upon good relationships with prospects and ensuring existing customers are always happy.
- Email marketing campaigns (MailChimp)
- Assisting the manager in Marketing planning and Sales strategy
- Social media management
- Website updates using WordPress
- Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
- Candidate must either know how to use One Page CRM (or equivalent) or be willing to learn asap.
- CPD presentation management and consultant follow up
- Excellent IT and MS Office skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong communications skills
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Creative and proactive
- A high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Proficiency in English
- Graduates with relevant experience will also be considered
Starting date: As soon as possible in our office in Dunboyne, Co. Meath
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to: Peter.McMahon@eicl.ie